Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by Suzanne D on 10/08/03 at 17:42 (132912)

I hope someone can read and understand my post below John's thread entitled 'Awesome' and help me.

Re: Confused...

marie on 10/08/03 at 19:59 (132931)

Maybe we should ask Scott. I thought the social/support would evolve around folks who want to do both of those and other was more of a hot topic board but you allowed to do it nicely and not just meanly. Does that make a bit of sense?

Anyways...how is first grade going? Are you able to get through the day with little or no discomfort? I know by the end of the day I'm absolutely exhausted and so are my feet. I am finding myself in need of a nap...which does seem to help my feet.

marie on 10/08/03 at 20:02 (132932)

'The separate board is the ultimate answer Scott. An open forum for any discussion with debate as required. No one has to enter this forum if they do not choose to. The Social Board to remain for those who do not wish to debate all issues and limit their subject matter. The Open Forum board open to all view points, all subjects, all religions, all races. I cannot imagine anyone who would oppose this unless they truly do not believe in free speech or have another agenda.'

This is what John H said on the open forum board...I'm guessing that this is pretty accurate. So I think you can talk about pleasant things here.

Re: ScottR???

marie on 10/08/03 at 20:12 (132935)

'see the main message board home page for the new location of the social boad. yes, politics has replaced the social board, but the social board has been upgraded to a higher visibility in the boards'

Does this mean that this board is for pleasant light hearted conversations that lift spirits of those in need? I would think humor and Suzanne's first grade stories would cheer anyone up.

Suzanne D. on 10/08/03 at 20:43 (132947)

Thanks, Marie. Yes, a nap helps just about everything, doesn't it? :) I'm on a two-week break from school right now. Actually, I was in Indiana this past weekend for my mother-in-law's wedding! It was really cool but sunny on Saturday - the day of the wedding.

Suzanne :)

marie on 10/08/03 at 21:25 (132966)

It's been a beautiful week. We're finally starting to have a pleasant fall. The trees are starting to really lokk beautiful. I plan on taking kids on a full day od photography monday...we'll be outside all day so I hope the weather hols out for us.

I bet you had a great day for the wedding.