Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie R

Posted by johnh on 10/09/03 at 15:52 (133173)

I heard from Laurie R today who I know many of you remember. She had to have had some of the most pain and problems of anyone who has posted. She sounded much better and has taken up water aerobics. Says she looks in every now and then but does not post. She did notice our infighting.

Re: Laurie R

Rick R on 10/09/03 at 16:03 (133187)

Laurie is the one that drew me into the board. My PF journey was pretty well established by then but I felt compelled to do anything I could to try to help others. So here a click or two away was the Holy Grail of knowledge I spent many years learning on my own, and here were people as desperate as I had felt. It's great to hear she's still doing well. Thanks for passing that on.

Suzanne D. on 10/09/03 at 22:44 (133321)

Laurie is a real princess - an example of how extreme suffering and pain does not have to make one bitter and self-centered. I always am happy to hear from or about her!

Suzanne :)

wendyn on 10/09/03 at 23:11 (133325)

John - I was just thinking about Laurie yesterday. I will have to drop her a note. Laurie and I showed up on this board around the same time, but I was fortunate enough to have RSD that basically settled down on it's own - she was not so lucky.

I do not blame her for not posting...she was always all about helping each other through the rough times - never about anything else.

BrianG on 10/10/03 at 08:53 (133375)

Laurie is a class act, I'm happy she's feeling better !!

Necee on 10/11/03 at 00:24 (133582)

I keep in touch with Laurie via emails, and yes she is improving...finally.
I think about her quite often as well as Tammie.....I know ya'll remember her too.

Happy trails....