Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Pictures

Posted by Lari S. on 10/10/03 at 18:13 (133540)

Okay, here are some pictures of the girls. You have no idea how long it takes to load pictures to a site at 24,000 kbps. It turned into an all day project! Thanks for the info John and Marie. I usually just make picture cd's and send them in the mail.
Lari

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3534fc90554

Re: Pictures

marie on 10/10/03 at 19:20 (133553)

:) Wow all day. What dedication. Your pets are adorable. They are really cute pictures.

What kind of camera do you have? digital or film? You may consider reducing the size of the photo...if you haven't already. When I take a photo with the digital they are around 16'x22'. The files are gigantic. The first thing I do is reduce the size to 3x5. I don't know if this will help but feel free to ask me questions. There are others who are very knowledgable on this board as well.....and are always eager to help.

Thanks for sharing your sweethearts with us.

best wishes marie

JudyS on 10/10/03 at 22:13 (133575)

Great photos, Lari! And your 'Muffin' looks pretty healthy for an old gal! You must spoil her.
And how unusual is this - a dog next door to me is named Timber also!

Lari S. on 10/10/03 at 23:47 (133580)

I have a Sony DCR-IP220 that uses memory sticks for still photos and the micromv for movies. I haven't had it that long, so am still learning the different features. (I used to get a year and a half on a 24 exposure roll of film.) At least I now take pictures and then just load them on to cd's to send to my son in the Air Force. I will have to look into making them smaller for loading via the internet. Our connection is so slow and it constantly drops off.
Lari

Lari S. on 10/10/03 at 23:56 (133581)

Mufin moved with us here from Ohio. She was the runt of a litter that was going to be put to sleep at an animal shelter I volunteered at. She 'rules the roost' and the dogs give her wide berth. Timber's 'real' name is Timbrefaelen. She is Norwegian Elk Hound and wolf mix. Unfortunately, she got Lyme's disease and now has arthritis. She is about 20 lbs overweight, but on a green bean diet. Abi I got as an anniversary/birthday present on April 15 (income tax day) thus A-B-I. She is a collie/husky mix.

Re: Pictures ~~~SHUTTERFLY~~~

Necee on 10/11/03 at 01:05 (133585)

Shutterfly is undergoing 'maintenance'.
All this talk about pictures....and I can't view any of them! It's about to drive me nuts!
Oh well....

Necee

John H on 10/11/03 at 10:18 (133603)

Lari: Great pictures.

wendyn on 10/11/03 at 11:06 (133612)

I just got a digital camera - so I can actually join in the fun!!

I have no idea how to use it though - so this may take a while

Lari S. on 10/11/03 at 11:38 (133618)

I know what you mean...mine has a manual that is over 1 inch thick. That's the fun thing about digital, you can just take all kinds of pictures and just delete the ones you don't want. Have fun!
Lari

marie on 10/11/03 at 18:27 (133654)

Hurray!