Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

for Richard Graham, CPed

Posted by Morgan W on 10/17/03 at 11:00 (134303)

Hi,
I recently read the article about6 Cavus Feet in the Biomechanics Journal from Jan. 2001. I have high arches and a heel in a cavus position, and according to your article i have been treated with the wrong orthotics. I have rigid polyproeline 2/3 length orthotics that contour perfetly to the medial arch. I wore them for 5 months. THe whole time i thought things were getting better. I originally saw the Podiatrist for posterior heel pain. I was having sensations in the bottom of my foot, that have now escalted to proportions that have caused me to start over in my orthotics search. THe posterior heel pain is still present. My feet hurt all the time.

I live on the Central Coast of California. I am willing to travel to Michigan to see you at your clinic to be sure i am properly treated, but if you have a recommendation for a CPed or other professional that you would personally endorse it would be a bit more convenient in the short term and long term. Thanks for your help.

Morgan

Re: for Richard Graham, CPed

Richard, C.Ped on 10/17/03 at 13:40 (134350)

Hi Morgan...
You are thinking of Brian Graham, C.Ped. Here is his information if you would like to get in touch with him directly. I am Richard in South Carolina.

C.Ped. Name: Mr. Brian M. Graham
Company: Performance Zone
Address: 2751 University Dr.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
United States (USA)
Phone: 248-371-3800
Fax: 248-371-3769
Professional Affiliation: C.PED.
E-Mail: (email removed)

Good Luck!!!
Richard