Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Devoid?

Posted by JudyS on 10/17/03 at 16:33 (134415)

'If you have noticed, I have not deleted anything here. The fact that this long string exists is a testament to those who are determined to bring down this board. ....... they are upset that they did not get their way in having one social board devoid of conservatives....... This can just go on and on -- you would think they would get tired and quit at some point -- guess they have little better to do with their lives. Really a pity.
Ed'

Ed, AGAIN you assume something that simply doesn't exist! NO ONE ever said they wanted a ss board 'devoid of conservatives'. NEVER NEVER NEVER!
Some people, conservative, liberal or non-commital, SIMPLY said they wanted the ss board free of political discussions because those discussions had, historically, led to problems.

NO ONE EVER SAID they wanted to bring down this board! There seems to be some agreement that it is working well!

By the way, YOU, TOO, are elongating this topic. Does that mean that you 'have nothing better to do with your life'?

Re: Devoid?

Phil C. on 10/17/03 at 23:03 (134495)

Judy:
Devoid. Yes. Your are devoid of the things that makes someone a 'mensch.'
Phil C.

Re: To Phil

Julie on 10/20/03 at 08:59 (134723)

Phil, that was a nasty post.

Why - 'moderators' - didn't it get deleted?

And for your information (re another nasty of yours on another thread that I saw a few minutes ago) I'm not lurking. I've been away from my computer for three weeks, walking in the Cretan mountains. I'm in a town now, with an internet cafe, so I thought I'd look in.

I'm sorry I did.

Re: To Phil

marie on 10/21/03 at 14:21 (134822)

Julie,
The boards are gone. You may have noticed Scott's anouncement at the top of the social message board. this was the 'other' board now it is the social board again, so what you are reading was the other board. We are not allowed to be social anymore at all. We're only allowed to discuss and socialize about heel pain. We're not allowed to talk about other posters either. Alot of people are gone now.

marie