Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Really hopeless?

Posted by wendyn on 10/18/03 at 08:27 (134517)

Don't really know what I've missed...I was up at 5:00 a.m. yesterday, at work, out for dinner, at a friends, then out with my high school buddies at a pub. I got home at 12:00 a.m. and didn't have the interest in checking the board.

I'm eating my oatmeal and on my way to an all day class and a birthday party.

I had a WHOLE bunch of posts in my in basket that came through the board, none of which I had time to read other than the first one from Peter, and one email question from Judy asking if I had deleted something of Peter's Friday morning - no I did not.

-Yes, I deleted Peter and related posts in that thread Thursday night. Thought I made it clear that I did so, sent a note to Scott that I did so. It was some really mean unnecessary stuff about other people in general, and it offended some of the people on the board (and subsequently caused the lobbying back and forth over who offended who and how).

Personally, I ignored Peter's comment - but I generally ignore people who have nothing valuable to say. Not everybody can do that (or chooses to) - thus the resurgence of the 'you started it'.

-I have to go to school, and I have 452 things on my to do list tomorrow.

My advice to all of you is to go outside, read a book, cool off, have a life, and then move on. Why some of you insist on picking at each other is far far far beyond my understanding.

G'day!!