Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I am so confused

Posted by Pam S. on 10/18/03 at 13:27 (134569)

Hello all
I am relatively new here but I do not want to take the time to figure out what all this about,however, I do not want to break any rules.

If I have a medical question that is not about heel pain is it ok to post here? When my daughter had mono everyone was soooo helpful.. things like that have been so nice. Also, many of you have been so helpful with other personal medical issues that COULD be related to foot pain. Is that ok to ask on here? Thx, Pam

Re: I am so confused

John H on 10/18/03 at 13:35 (134573)

Pam: I will certainly respond to your question and I hope you are breaking no rule. Put it out there.

Re: I am so confused

PETER R on 10/18/03 at 15:39 (134600)

If your confused just picture what poor Scott R is going through on this Social Board.

O' My --I discussed someone on this board and the board- better get myself ready for any invasion by the thought police or the 'misuse of board police'
Quick Ripper and Slasher- on guard we're about to be attacked- I violated board decree and the thought police are going to try to change my great big hard drive into a 31/2 inch floppy.

Re: the ultimate in cowardice

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/18/03 at 15:47 (134601)

Peter:
Unfortunately, much of the goings on are contained in emails from the 4 members of the thought police and Scott. We are not privy to the content of those emails but I bet the content is not pretty. Scott then reacts to those 4 with this kind of stuff.
Ed

Re: your next

Phil C. on 10/18/03 at 16:26 (134610)

Peter:
If Ed leaves the board, the 4 members of the axis of evil here, nancy s., Judy, Marie- who lurks in the background and Kathy G. will need to find someone new to send hate email to ScottR about. Who will it be? A whole bunch of posters have left in disgust. So if I leave, it will be you, my friend or maybe BG. Good luck.
Phil C.

BGCPed on 10/18/03 at 16:41 (134617)

Hey dont drag my name into this. Everbody knows I am just a cranky meanie that does nothing but spew vile right wing rhetoric. I say ban all conservatives and let Satan sort them out

Scott R on 10/18/03 at 16:42 (134618)

I used to have a girlfriend who would threaten to leave all the time as a subconscious way to take control (her father used to do it to the family all the time, they both have a mental illness). I finally learned to handle it by responding 'if you don't hurry up and leave i'm going to puch you out the door!'. of course then came the threats and actions against my person and property. i expect no less from those of you trying to use the same threats here. so please leave or stop belly-aching

BGCPed on 10/18/03 at 16:45 (134619)

I guess you didnt use that same logic with the people that were lobbied you via email to get it taken down? Dont worry I wont let the door hit me

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/18/03 at 16:47 (134621)

ScottR:
You had a girlfriend? ;)
How about publishing all the emails you have gotten from your heelspurs.com web groupies for all of us to see.
Ed

marie on 10/18/03 at 17:35 (134625)

Phil I have never sent emails about any of you to Scott.

John H on 10/18/03 at 18:44 (134630)

Scott: I think one of your early girlfrieds was Stephanie and I have the pictures to prove it. Does she still drop by????

PETER R on 10/19/03 at 09:59 (134660)

Scott R and his secret society- what a pitiful bunch of reclusive social misfits who have no self worth but try to elevate themselves by establishing themselves as guardians of what they mistakenly believe is right.

D.Thomas on 10/19/03 at 10:24 (134663)

Very good point Brian, but Scott R does not see it that way at all.

Analogy-

One of my buddies is a golf pro at Torrey Pines, and he has these older men that have played there for the past 20 years every Saturday morning. The older men bascially think they own the place and can dictate what they believe is right to all others simply because they think they own the place because of tenure. This is place no different than Torry Pines, except that Heelspurs has an owner and Torrey Pines is a public golf course. And there lies the important difference.

I will send you and Ed my Email address so we can stay in touch.

Best Regards everyone and I really hope everyone finds a cure for their PF.

John H on 10/19/03 at 11:54 (134669)

D. Thomas: I will certainly miss your post and expertise. We are losing a lot of our foot experts which I think is part of the engine that makes this train go. New people who come in here all the time are attracted by foot experts. They also like to know there are others suffering like themselves and hear all the first hand accounts of our experiences. Together we were a formadible team in helping people with foot problems. We are losing some important members of the team. Good luck and as an old pilot would say 'good hunting'.

Dr. Z on 10/19/03 at 16:02 (134676)

Stephanie denied the romance . Remember. She was cute !!

John H on 10/19/03 at 18:37 (134684)

Still is!