Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

10 Miles First Day

Posted by Ron H on 10/21/03 at 14:02 (134818)

Four days I found my EZRunner jell orthotics in the mailbox just before my 10-mile run. I decided to do the 2-mile break-in right away, in a 2-mile loop around my neighborhood. They felt so good I 'broke training' and kept them in for the next 8 miles. I finished a marathon less than 3 weeks before, and this was my first serious run after the event. I confess to being an obsessive runner; I put in lotsa miles, and I bought the EZRunners more for prevention than symptom relief. Anybody else experience a short break-in period? I suspect that the break-in period can be shortened and the initial distances extended for high-mileage, non-injured runners. But what do I know? A week ago, I did not even know what EZRunners looked like. Did anybody skip the break-in progression, feel good for a while, only to have sore feet a couple weeks into using their orthotics heavily?

Re: 10 Miles First Day

Richard, C.Ped on 10/21/03 at 14:59 (134829)

Ron,
Everyone varies as to break in time. When i dispense an orthosis, I tell the patient about the usual break in period, but the majority lately have told me that they have no problems at all adjusting.
Richard

Irwin on 10/21/03 at 18:17 (134852)

Richard:
Why would I need to see you if I can get a great product like the EZ Runner orthotics through the mail? I have done even better than Ron.
I had plantar fasciitis that I thought would never go away. I ordered my EZ Runner orthotics and voila, within 2 days my plantar fasciitis was gone.

I had never ran more than a couple of miles but with my EZ Runners, I was able to do a marathon in only 6 weeks after I got them. Then I started noticing some interesting changes. My knees no longer hurt, nor did my back. I started regrowing hair in area where my hairline started receding years ago. My libido returned and my wife told me I was performing like when I was twenty years old. After regaining a lot of confidence, I asked my boss for a raise. He could not believe how I had changed and made me vice president of our company. Can your orthotics do that?

Irwin

Richard, C.Ped on 10/21/03 at 20:23 (134873)

Irwin message deleted due to funny, but inappropriate comments.

Irwin on 10/21/03 at 21:59 (134886)

Richard:
Why would one want to get orthotics from you if the EZRunners orthotics are so terrific and can be obtained online? I ordered my EZRunners and they cured my 10 year history of plantar fasciitis in only two days. In fact, never a runner, I was able to run a marathon only 6 weeks after I got them. Then, I noticed other effects. My receding hairline started growing back to where it was when I was 18 years old. My stamina and vigor returned giving me renewed self confidence. My wife could not figure out how I achieved the stamina of a 20 year old. I used my renewed self confidence to ask my boss for a raise and he made me vice-president of the company.
Irwin

Irwin on 10/21/03 at 22:00 (134888)

Richard:
Why would one want to get orthotics from you if the EZRunners orthotics are so terrific and can be obtained online? I ordered my EZRunners and they cured my 10 year history of plantar fasciitis in only two days. In fact, never a runner, I was able to run a marathon only 6 weeks after I got them. Then, I noticed other effects. My receding hairline started growing back to where it was when I was 18 years old. My stamina and vigor returned giving me renewed self confidence. My wife could not figure out how I achieved the stamina of a 20 year old. I used my renewed self confidence to ask my boss for a raise and he made me vice-president of the company.
Irwin
Posted in Category: Inserts / Orthotics / Shoes . . View All Heel Pain Categories

Irwin on 10/21/03 at 22:02 (134900)

Posted by Irwin on 10/21/03 at 22:00 View Thread
Richard:
Irwin
Posted in Category: Inserts / Orthotics / Shoes . . View All Heel Pain Categories

Irwin on 10/21/03 at 22:03 (134916)

Posted by Irwin on 10/21/03 at 22:00 View Thread
Richard:
Irwin