Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

natural remedies anyone heard of this......?

Posted by Lorinda N on 10/23/03 at 00:57 (135103)

Has anyone heard of Miracle soap or neutralizer? I know the company is Miracle and they sell a soap and neutralizer? I have a phone number to call. I had a local lady tell me about this stuff. Her daugher was diagnosed with fibromylagia at 16, she has been taking this stuff and she feels 100 times better. I am wondering if anyone may have tried this?.... and at this point I believe I am going to try it. Anything is worth a try anymore. I am tired of aching feet, sleeping on the couch because I dont want to have to walk, etc. Should anyone want to contact me my email is (email removed)
This friend also said she herself drinks this and its helped her as well as her husbands back problems. People have said it helps carpal tunnel, grown back cartilage, helped children with ADHD. I am in no way affiliated with this company,,, I just wondered if anyone here had heard of it? or tried it... LOL..... maybe im going to be the gunea pig.

Re: Miracle II

Lorinda N on 10/23/03 at 01:00 (135104)

The product is by Miracle 2.

Re: Miracle II

RobF on 10/24/03 at 13:13 (135335)

We have Miracle 2 We have soap, gel, and neutralizer. My family has used it for other issues with good results. I never thought to try M2 for PF. My 13 year old son is suffering from PF. We will try it also and get back with our feelings

Rob