Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Interview with God

Posted by John H on 10/23/03 at 18:09 (135188)

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup3.html

Re: Tomb of the unknowns, will never have another addition, thanks to DNA

BrianG on 10/23/03 at 18:42 (135194)

Hi John,

I opened it, but there was nothing there. Could it be my crappy system? Check this out, I cut and pasted it from the Net.

Regards,
BrianG

I don't know if you saw this in the news but it really impressed me.  Funny,
our US Senate/House took 2 days off as they couldn't work.
On the ABC evening news, it was reported tonight that, because of the dangers from Hurricane Isabelle approaching Washington DC, the military members assigned the duty of guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier were given permission to suspend the assignment.
They refused. 'No way, Sir!'
Soaked to the skin, marching in the pelting rain of a tropical storm, they said that guarding the Tomb was not just an assignment, it was the highest honor that can be afforded to a serviceperson.
The tomb has been patrolled continuously, 24/7, since 1930.
I don't usually suggest that many emails be forwarded, but I'd be DAMN proud if this one reached as many as possible.
We can be very proud of our young men and women in the service no matter where they serve.
God Bless them.

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

John H on 10/23/03 at 19:27 (135196)

I learned something here Brian. I had not idea it had been patrolled 24/7 since 1930. Not surprised the troops refused to leave their post. Thank you.

Re: Interview with God

marie on 10/23/03 at 19:50 (135199)

I cried. Thanks.

best wishes marie

Paul J. on 10/24/03 at 01:37 (135229)

BrianG:
Interesting spark of patritotism in your response considering it comes from one who would think nothing of burning an American flag.
Paul

Re: Paul J is a what's known as a "Troll"

Scott R on 10/24/03 at 07:29 (135235)

Please ignore paul j and any other 'newcomers' who are here only to cause trouble.

Suzanne D on 10/24/03 at 11:42 (135292)

Beautiful, John! Thank you. I couldn't ever get it loaded on my home computer last night, so while the children are at PE, I watched it just now.

Thanks for sharing,
Suzanne :)

nancy s. on 10/24/03 at 11:53 (135299)

although i lean toward buddhism, i enjoyed every minute of this and got a lot out of it. it's lovely. thanks, john.

nancy

Suzanne D on 10/24/03 at 12:14 (135307)

Don't worry, Brian; we know you better than that! **==

Suzanne :)