Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hi so good to see you all HAPPY

Posted by Tammie on 10/24/03 at 19:16 (135396)

I am so glad to see the tone of change here. It seemed so sad to watch the 'safe board' turn into a pace of fear and sadness! I do hope that no matter what happens in the futor the people here and wherever remember with out the so called 'oldies ' or 'regulars' I like that better there would be so very much knowledge LOST forever. They were the first and they remain the backbone of knowledge and support ofton able to set you in right direction or find the answers to questions for you.

ALL because they CARE and they know how it feels!I wish that someone could maybe think about starting a link here about RSD since it seems as tho it is coming out more and more. Even if the Dr.s dont treat it,they look for it,. Maybe it still could be a area that people who have it or suspect it may be able to help support each other and maybe help some that may think that there is a chance that they to might have it and want to find out more or how to get help.

This board has helped me more than once and I would like to feel that I might be able to share and give some back. Laurie and Janet have taught me so much and we continue to try and support each other still but if it wasnt for them I would have been so far off and so far behind perhaps still searching for the answers and the right kinda of treatments. I would love to see them come back and have a area like that . They are simply wonderful ladies! I really admire them both, as RSD is a very frightening dx to find out about.

Again , It feels so GOOD to feel that this site has returned to home! Thank you for all those who are yet to come thru! They will really be very lucky to have the care and support that is given here!

Re: Hi so good to see you all HAPPY

Carole C in NOLA on 10/24/03 at 20:55 (135398)

It's good to see you posting again, Tammie! I hope that things stay nice like this, and that you keep coming back. You've helped a lot of people, too, you know.

Laurie and Janet... I haven't seen them here in a long time! I hope they are doing better.

Carole C

marie on 10/24/03 at 21:13 (135399)

:)

Suzanne D. on 10/24/03 at 22:05 (135411)

Nice to hear from you, Tammie!

Suzanne :)

nancy s. on 10/24/03 at 23:09 (135424)

what a kind post, tammie. thank you for being here. i know laurie is doing pretty well under the circumstances, her pain is more under control than it was, and she is hanging in there -- a real trouper. how is your pain, tammie? i hope it's more under control too.

nancy

Kathy G on 10/25/03 at 15:02 (135505)

Hi Tammie,

It's so nice to see your name again! Let us know how you're doing!

wendyn on 10/25/03 at 17:23 (135533)

Tammie, it's been a long time since we've heard from you. Nice to hear from you now!

Do you still talk to Laurie? I sent her a note a while ago, but have not heard back. I may have an old email address.

Re: Yes I still talk with Laurie

Tammie on 10/27/03 at 17:20 (135784)

I talk with Laurie Quite frequently, she has been very helpful and supportive to me, I would like to think we kinda help each other at times. Better yet like REAL friends which I have learned thru all of this that you do indeed find out who your real friends are. Most have long forgotton me but I have found that those who I may have never seen in my life are and mean much more to me than any person who I had thought cared.

Laurie is strong and she is a fighter, she is working on herself and taking time for her now. Which is great and she is one astonishing person with alot of guts! I admire her very much and she seems to have made alot of progress in areas of her life. I wish tho her RSD would leave her and get out of her life but she deals with it and handles it very well.

The people here need people like Laurie and Janet around as tho they have RSD it is important and seemed to follow the pf thing, I have hopes that some time they will have a area for them to start a support area on RSD,there is so much to learn about and tho there are other boards , it just seems like this is the 'home' board if you know what I mean! I told her you asked about her and asked her to stop in so maybe when she can get a chance she will pop in and tell you for herself! Take care and thank you for asking about her!