Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Plantar Faciitis

Posted by Patti R on 10/27/03 at 11:20 (135743)

Can Plantar Faciitis come from a sprained ankle? Please help.... I sprained my ankle the end of August 2003, wore an air cast for the full 6 weeks. The end result, is that now I have Plantar Faciitis..... Can someone please help me. I sprained my ankle on town property and now I have this Plantar Faciitis. I want to make sure that I will have a good case.

Re: Plantar Faciitis

winP on 10/27/03 at 15:28 (135762)

I have severe pain in bottom of my foot, like someone hit me with a baseball bat, is this plantar faciitis

Dr. Z on 10/28/03 at 09:24 (135842)

Plantar fasciitis can be caused from an injury and or compensation from a sprained ankle. Read the heel pain book. Learn all you can about pf and treatment

Patti R on 10/28/03 at 10:55 (135857)

when you have the plantar faciitis do you get a lump on the outside of your foot also?? when the pain on that side starts to hurt it goes right to my baby toe and the surrounding of my ankle. Do you think that I should have that check by xray? can you tell me if that's normal or do you know of anyone that has or had that