Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Judy

Posted by John H on 10/27/03 at 15:38 (135766)

I heard from Judy about 1 pm central today. She is in a hotel and said the fire was about 1 1/2 miles from her home. The wind has slowed down and changing directions but the fire is still very close. She asked that I advise you

Re: Judy

Suzanne D on 10/27/03 at 15:40 (135767)

Thanks so much, John. I've had Judy on my mind all day. If she calls you again, please let her know that many here are keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.

Suzanne :)

marie on 10/27/03 at 16:11 (135769)

Thanks for the update. She is in our prayers...along with all the others who have had to evacuate.

marie

Julie on 10/27/03 at 16:41 (135780)

Thank you, John. I read all the messages after Judy and the family had evacuated, so I never even got a chance to wish her godspeed. I'm glad she is safe and I hope the wind doesn't change back again. Give her our love if you speak to her again.

Tammie on 10/27/03 at 16:49 (135781)

Thank you for letting us know I had not known that it was so close to her,I hope sure hope that the wind suddenly dies down and that all will be out of harms way!

We think of many normal happenings here such like weather things ours is basicaly sme4es, I had never really knew that fire was such a horrible thing in Cal. I guess it being so very far away and not knowing really anyone there that has been in that spot never made me think about that type of tragedy. I am glad I know now and I do hope and pray that she and her family are safe and out of harms way. Also all the animals I hate to think of the poor scared animals.

Please give her my added best wishes and prayers as I definetly will be thinking of her!

Carole C in NOLA on 10/27/03 at 18:23 (135786)

Thank goodness they are safe. Let's hope her house remains untouched by the fire, too.

Carole C

Necee on 10/27/03 at 20:31 (135798)

I echo what everyone has said. I hope and pray that Judy is safe, and that her home remains untouched by those terrible wildfires.

Lets remember all the brave firefighters who are putting their lives on the line to help save people and property.

Necee

Re: firefighters

Ellen J. on 10/28/03 at 19:10 (135890)

Hi Necee,
I agree, I don't know how those firefighters are standing up to all this. I just heard that some have been going for 36 hours straight and they are amazing people. I know that I would just stand there petrified and then RUN! I hope they get a break soon and that their families are safe too.
Ellen J.