Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hi everyone

Posted by Ellen J. on 10/27/03 at 18:50 (135792)

Hi everyone on the message board. I had not posted on this particular board before and was just reading all the notes about the fires with interest. It must be absolutely frightening for those living in that area. Also, I wonder how people with livestock deal with saving large numbers of outdoor animals, if that is possible. I know that there is an emergency animal rescue service (EARS) who helps with that but I don't know how much luck they have with large numbers of horses, etc.
Out here on the east coast we are thinking about all of you on the west coast.
Ellen J.

Re: hi everyone

Necee on 10/28/03 at 08:21 (135834)

Hi Ellen, glad that you stopped in for a visit!
There are many wonderful folks here who offer support and a shoulder to lean on.
Hope you join in anytime, the more the merrier!

Happy trails...

Necee

Ellen J. on 10/28/03 at 11:01 (135858)

Thanks, Necee.
It does look like fun and I'll join in whenever I get the chance. There are alot of nice people who write in and I have found their letters to be very helpful. It's because of all the help I have received here that my feet are doing so well now.
Ellen J.

Suzanne D on 10/28/03 at 11:34 (135861)

That's a nice message to read, Ellen!

My best to you,
Suzanne :)

marie on 10/28/03 at 19:25 (135894)

Hi Ellen!

Glad your feet are doing swell now! Hope to hear more from you in the future.

best wishes marie

nancy s. on 10/28/03 at 21:25 (135905)

welcome, ellen! i'm still so impressed by your list of things/activities that cause setbacks (on the treatments board?). it would have taken me three years to compile that list. how long have you dealt with pf? i'm glad you're so much better now.

nancy

Ellen J. on 10/29/03 at 09:30 (135932)

Hi Suzanne,
Thanks for your note. People here have helped me far more than any doctor did and I sure do appreciate it. There are alot of very kind and helpful people here!
Thanks again,
Ellen

Ellen J. on 10/29/03 at 09:32 (135933)

Hi Marie,
It is a great feeling to be able to get around again and I only wish the same for everyone here. I'll keep in touch, esp. since my computer is right beside my studio table--a real temptation to 'talk' when I'm supposed to be working! Ha ha.
Thanks for writing,
Ellen

Ellen J. on 10/29/03 at 09:39 (135934)

Hi Nancy,
I'm glad you found the list of setback-inducers of interest. I'm sure there are many more things to add to that list but I don't remember alot of them. What I'll do is start a list on paper and add to it when I remember, then maybe post the list in the future--if everyone can stand my ultra-long posts! I've had P.F. for 4 1/2 yrs now and I'm sure it wouldn't have lasted so long if I had known what NOT to do to my feet.
Have you had P.F. for a long time? I don't always read all the posts here so I have not kept up with each person--so if you already posted that, I apologize. It sounds like you've had it awhile?
It's pouring rain here today--I wish I could send some of it to California where they could use it, those poor people!
Ellen J.