Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where is Dr. Ed

Posted by jamie s on 10/31/03 at 10:52 (136067)

I have been following the posted information from Dr Ed and I don't see him in here any more. What has happened to him? Dos anybody know how to reach him?

Re: Where is Dr. Ed

Pauline on 10/31/03 at 11:01 (136068)

Hi Jamie,
Dr. Ed hasn't posted in a while. He did post a personal email address on more than one occasion on this web site so I'm sure if you do a search under his name you will find it. I never copied it down so I'm not able to offer it to you.

Marco L on 10/31/03 at 11:32 (136074)

I think that Dr. Ed was chased off the board by someone who uses the name Scott R. I only picked up some of the threads and that's the closest I can come to the reason Dr. Ed is not here anymore. There are others that he chased away who had very good information but he got rid of them also. i think he only wants people who will buy the junk he is trying to sell. i used to read the stuff on the ESWT board and try to get some info on how to handle my foot problems but hardly anybody posts there anymore. It's become worthless for professional info. I suggest that you look elsewhere on the net.

Pauline on 10/31/03 at 11:44 (136077)

Marco,
People come and go in any forum.