Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Pain in whole foot

Posted by john k on 11/02/03 at 15:10 (136202)

After walking I have serious pain in both feet. I have to put my feet on ice and often take vicodin. I have other problems as well and the vicodin aggravates my depression. This is why I am not a big fan of narcotics. I don't have heel pain. The pain seems to originate in my arch but he whole foot is affected. I am ready for anything except surgery because I don't think it would do any good. I mean what would the surgeon cut my entire PF. I feel like cutting my feet off at times. Would ESWT be of any value for me. One podiatrist said no because I don't have heel pain. I can see why people blow their brains out from chronic pain.

john k

Re: Pain in whole foot

Janine F on 11/04/03 at 21:37 (136399)

John i really feel for you i have had heel pain and also foot pain and all i got from my dr was it is heel spurs and arthris but that can't exaplain the bad pain when i step down and i love your saying about cutting your feet off i say that everyday since i am on my feet 9 hours a day or more i go home at nite and wanna cry :o( do you think there is any help out there???