Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

strasburg sock

Posted by kirsten martin on 11/06/03 at 11:57 (136550)

Has anyone heard of this sock and where to purchase on line? It is similar in idea to the boots one might where at night to stetch the gastrosoleus and plantar fascia but is probably more comfortable.

Re: strasburg sock

Aly on 11/06/03 at 12:01 (136551)

Hi Kirsten,

It's sold at http://www.thesock.com . If you do a search on this site for 'strassburg' (note: double s) you'll find postings on it. I'm thinking of trying them too...:)

kirsten martin on 11/06/03 at 15:33 (136576)

Hi Aly,
Thanks for the info. I got on the web site and will be ordering. I hope it works for you. I am actually a massage therapist looking for complimentary care for my clients who experience heel pain. An acquaintence recommended it so we will see. Again, thanks.

Sher A on 11/08/03 at 18:56 (136846)

Hey, this sounds interesting, I'm going to order one as well. I had never even heard of it. I figure it's worth the try for $30. I already know that I'd never be able to fall asleep with something as unnatural and bulky as splints on my feet and this looks a lot like it might do the job as well. Thanks for mentioning it!