Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

still in pain

Posted by bluestella on 11/08/03 at 00:49 (136775)

Hello everyone i have been out of town . I am still in great amounts of pain i find the neuortrin helps some since i was able to have the salvation army pay for a months supply. I am still fighting trying to get disablity now they are saying they never recieved my appeal. The fiancial dept at the clinic says they will no longer treat me now since i can not pay for treatment!!! such crap. I dont know what to do!! I am so stressed all the time. Public aid denied me again! So what can i do? Well thats about it still in the wheelchair and walking boot. Hope everyone is doing well

Re: still in pain

marie on 11/09/03 at 16:51 (136882)

Thanks for the update stella. I have been wondering about you. I am glad the neurontin helped.

marie

Re: : still in pain

DR on 11/09/03 at 19:55 (136895)

Go to the hospital , they can not deny you medical attention. Hope feel better .

Re: Hope you had a good day!

marie on 11/10/03 at 19:43 (136994)

Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you.

A friend posted this message for me today and I hope she doesn't mind if I share it with you. She is one super lady!

Marie,

Chronic pain is so consuming, it's incredible how easy it is to 'become a diagnosis instead of a PERSON'. It's very important to remember what it is that makes you, YOU, and grab onto that and not let go... not to forget the things that are really important while you are learning to live with pain.

Sharon

best wishes marie