Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

It's about the Shoe Sale

Posted by Dorothy on 11/12/03 at 01:46 (137188)

To the MEN here: http://www.sierratradingpost.com has a lot of men's shoes on sale including Birkenstocks, Mephisto, Ecco, New Balance, Brooks and lots of others. (I already posted a note about this sale to some of the women and wanted to make sure that people knew it's an equal opportunity sale)

To NANCY: They have a fairly large selection of Doc Martens in the sale.

I am not a shill for Sierra Trading Post. They are a discount retailer and then they often have sales in addition to their discounts; sometimes you can find things VERY cheap. Selection can be large or very limited. It's like a big bargain barn. They are very nice folks.

Re: It's about the Shoe Sale

nancy s. on 11/12/03 at 09:49 (137214)

gee thanks, dorothy. after all everyone has said about doc martens, i expect to purchase about three dozen pairs for myself.

ah, an equal opportunity shoe sale -- i love it. it's a good thing you corrected this oversight. you might never have heard the end of it.

nancy

Dorothy on 11/12/03 at 15:01 (137258)

Sorry - I thought you might still be considering them and if so, might be interested in the fairly large selection and relatively low prices. Well, I am starting to sound like I'm pushing mattresses or refrigerators so I'll drop this. It was just a lead, that's all.
Sometimes finding ways to save money on things we need or want can be very helpful ~

Good wishes ~

nancy s. on 11/12/03 at 15:33 (137261)

oh dorothy, nothing to be sorry about -- i thought you might be joshing me, since other posters put a big damper on my yearning for doc martens. i still yearn, but it'll have to be from afar.

i do appreciate your thinking of me! and i'm sure others will benefit from your posting about the sale. posts like that have helped many others, as i'm sure yours will.

nancy