Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

sharing positive results

Posted by RodneyW on 11/12/03 at 19:36 (137296)

I would imagine that after many people find relief they don't continue posting. To any of you who find success, please come back and share the good news and maybe help us find relief also.

Re: sharing positive results

Dennis M. on 11/13/03 at 08:48 (137365)

I had ESW about five months ago and obtained a 75+% improvement. Still experience some pain on getting out of bed, but none when rising from sitting, etc. Some days go by and I don't even think about it. Also: My regular physician gave me one of the new anti-inflamatories for an unrelated condition and that has brought further improvement in the foot. The medicine is called Mobic and works much better for me than over the counter anti-inflamatories.

Buck T. on 11/17/03 at 11:40 (137723)

I've hesitated to respond because I only had ESWT little more than three weeks ago. But since you didn't get much different feedback I'm going ahead. My foot has been doing well. I stumbled once in kitchen and came down twisting it. Had mild flare-up but it returned to being better. I'm following a lot of post ESWT advice posted here. Be glad to pass that along but you are probably familar with it.

Buck

pennyh on 1/20/04 at 05:01 (142427)

I just had ESWT Friday. Getting out of bed Saturday there was no pain. This is improvement even if that is all that improves.