Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RECOMMENDATION

Posted by TINA W on 11/15/03 at 19:02 (137616)

MY SISTER IS COMING FROM MICHIGAN FOR FOOT SURGERY TO BE DONE BY STEPHAN L. BARRETT IN SPRING, TEXAS.

SINCE SHE HAS NOT MET HIM PERSONALLY, BUT FOUND HIM ON THE INTERNET, IT WOULD GIVE ME A GOOD FEELING TO KNOW THAT HE HAS A GOOD REPUTATION. HE IS LISTED ON HER HEALTH INSURANCE AS A PARTICIPATING DOCTOR AND THAT IS A PLUS POINT. EVERYTHING SEEMS ON THE UP AND UP SO IT WOULD BE A COMFORT TO ME TO KNOW THAT HE IS WELL KNOWN AND RESPECTED.

LOOKING FORWARD TO REPLIES.

TINA

Re: RECOMMENDATION

BrianG on 11/17/03 at 22:37 (137806)

Hi Tina,

I could lie and tell you that Dr Barrett and his EPF method are the greatest thing since sliced bread. You would have no worries, and your sister would have the surgery, for better or worse.

You can either leave now, and hope for the best. Or, you could go to the top of the page and click on to the Search feature. Make sure you click on the first box you come to. Just type 'EPF' where prompted. A few people here have been healed by this method. Some people, like myself had the surgery, and it was a failure. Some other people had the surgery, and it went bad because a nerve was hit, or nicked. They are now in much worse pain than before the surgery!!! Sorry I could not have been more positive, but you seemed to want the truth.

Regards
BrianG

PS: EPF = Endoscopic Plantar Fascitomy