Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Help finding "Jennifers stretches"

Posted by JamieS on 11/23/03 at 08:43 (138450)

Can somebody please help me find the link to view what exactly 'Jannifers stretches' are?? When i do a search all that comes up people recommending them but i cat find any type of link to actually explain them to me as to what they are. Ive read that maybe the stretches im doing arent the best and i should be doing these other stretches but i cant find them to figure out what they are. thanx in advance.

Re: Help finding "Jennifers stretches"

Julie on 11/23/03 at 08:55 (138452)

Jamie, is it 'Julie's stretches' you're looking for? Click on the word yoga here, and you'll be transported to them.

JamieS on 11/23/03 at 18:32 (138491)

Oh cool!! Thanx!!!

R C on 11/23/03 at 20:31 (138509)

If you end up finding anything called 'Jennifer's stretches', I'd like to know about it.

Julie on 11/24/03 at 01:51 (138525)

You can do a search of the messages, RC. I did, before I responded, and found nothing. That's why I responded to Jamie - to help him, not to push 'my' stretches.

Anyway, I don't know why people keep referring to 'Julie's stretches'. I never have. I didn't invent them them; they are simple yoga foot exercises that I and others have found useful, and the only way to find them is to click on the word 'yoga'.

Julie on 11/24/03 at 01:53 (138526)

You're very welcome, Jamie S. I do hope you'll find them helpful. They are, to use your word, really 'cool'. Do let me know how you get on with them, won't you?

Kathy G on 11/24/03 at 10:17 (138538)

Julie,

I make a point of never referring them as Julie's stretches per your admonishment. I always use the word, 'Yoga' when recommending them. You, however, are the person who introduced them to most of us on this board so, in our minds, they will forever be 'Julie's stretches'!:)

Pauline on 11/24/03 at 11:09 (138540)

I will alway think of them as 'Julie's stretches'. It just seems natural.

Julie on 11/24/03 at 16:30 (138566)

Thank you, Kathy and Pauline - that's lovely! I appreciate it.