Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by Michael K on 11/25/03 at 15:36 (138671)

I hope you all have the best Thanksgiving ever with the least possible pain. PF is one crazy problem for me three good days then one bad day then two more good days then another bad day. I think I am getting better then bam depressed again. Again Happy Thanksgiving to all, Michael

Dorothy on 11/25/03 at 15:43 (138673)

Thank you, Michael K. And to you, too! I hope that the rest of your week is one of those 'good days and getting better days' periods and that it lasts and lasts and lasts. Whatever, we all have much to be thankful for, don't we? Even in the worst of circumstances, we have much to be thankful for. Gratefulness is a healing state of mind and a most natural state of mind. I am thankful for you all here and for people who dedicate creativity and inventiveness to developing shoes, products, procedures, websites and all the rest that help us every day. I am thankful for so much in this life, even when hurting, that there is not enough space here, so I will just restate that verse from Thessalonians:
Give thanks. In all circumstances, give thanks.

Best wishes, Michael K. and to all foot friends.