Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott, I deserve a break

Posted by Pauline on 11/25/03 at 19:27 (138714)

Heck Scott it the holidays. I deserve a break. I tried to undo a wrong and you hit me with breaking 3 unwritten rules.

How about giving this 'lifer' a break? She had sore feet at one time too.

Re: Scott, I deserve a break

john k on 11/26/03 at 10:23 (138763)

Everybody deserves a break! I feel like I was trying in my own way to help the Canandian P.O. worker and she took offense. I took such a beating over my foot problems when I was a postal worker that I automatically think everyone wants to fight back against the system. I won't post on the Ask the Doctors anymore unless I am going to ask the doctor's something.

Dorothy on 11/26/03 at 11:07 (138775)

Not to worry, John K., in my humble opinion. Much ado about nothing and a weird reaction from 'corporate headquarters' which has happened before. Say, 'water off a duck's back' three times and move on. Your plan about the use of the categories here sounds like a good one, but who knows. I try to focus on the good and beneficial aspects of the website and un-focus on the rest. In general, the good seems to outweigh the bad, by far.

Dr. Z on 11/26/03 at 18:15 (138814)

I will Pardon you Pauline ( ha ha) May you feet be Happy as well as you on Thanksgiving Dr Z

Dorothy on 11/26/03 at 19:10 (138821)

Dr. Z ~ Dorothy here interrupting your nice - and funny- note to Pauline to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and family and to thank YOU for all of your kind attentions here.

John H on 11/28/03 at 10:09 (138867)

What is wrong with this scene? Dr Z and Pauline being nice to each other? The holiday spirit must have descended onto heelspurs.

Dr. Z on 11/28/03 at 13:44 (138879)

Happy Happy Happy,
Ok its my new frame of mind. Now if Dr. Ed and Scott were singing together that would be a great new scene

John H on 11/28/03 at 18:21 (138897)

Dr Z: I always like the song 'We Are The World'!