Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by Pauline on 11/25/03 at 19:58 (138720)

Happy Thanksgiving to all, even Scott.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Ron B on 11/25/03 at 20:48 (138726)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!! your prayer chain must be working already!! This has been my best week in a while. worked three hours OT today all on my feet!
pain in my left foot went up and down from a one to about a four. no pain in right foot! now I get the next TWO nights off. My feet are smiling! I'm still going to have the ESWT on Tues. I really got a shock when they told me the fee was $6950.00 insurance will pay 70% their going to let me off with the balance. I'm still using DMSO and talking MSM witll vit. C
HAPPYTHANKSGIVING TO ALL and try and stay OFF your feet >G>,watch football all day LOL

Pauline on 11/25/03 at 21:15 (138729)

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I get so few, on this site, they are greatly appreciated.

Please tell me something. I thought DMSO was highly toxic. Is it safe and how do you use it? Maybe I'm thinking of something else. The stuff that is used for horses? How do you know the strength of it? You use it externally correct?

Suzanne D. on 11/25/03 at 21:48 (138735)

...and a Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! >:D< May you have a special time to remember your blessings and enjoy being with family and friends - or spend some restful time with yourself.

I am truly thankful for each of you. You have helped me in so many ways through these past 2 years, and I consider you special friends.

Blessings to you,
Suzanne :)

Rick R on 11/26/03 at 10:25 (138764)

Why thank you Pauline. I plan on eating myself into oblivion both Thursday and Friday. I won't let the 5 lbs I'm carrying from my August biz trip nor my impending return trip in December, to the same place with the same wild bunch, deter my gastronomic zeal in any way shape or form. Good bye belt here it comes. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

JudyS on 11/26/03 at 13:34 (138786)

Pauline - I think very kindly of you.