Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Pauline

Posted by Dorothy on 11/26/03 at 13:38 (138787)

Pauline ~ I'm a little slow to send this little something that I wanted to say. I was a little sad to read (always feels like 'eavesdropping'!) your note to another poster who had said something nice to you; you said that didn't often happen, that you had something nice said to you here. I speculate that you felt a little 'yelled at' as I did - unfairly and inappropriately - but I hope that we all will tell others here of our appreciation when we feel it. Sometimes we feel something and don't say it, here and elsewhere. I'm glad that you were complimented by the poster and that it reached you. It is obvious that you do care about the website and about the posters and their well-being.

Re: To Pauline

Pauline on 11/26/03 at 15:52 (138802)

Thank you Dorothy. Have a great holiday.

Suzanne D. on 11/26/03 at 18:41 (138817)

Yes, Pauline, you are appreciated! You seem to me to be the kind of friend who would be there through thick and thin, fair weather or foul, who would not be afraid to speak up for what was right...the kind of person with the courage to take a stand when needed. We need more of those kinds of people!

Suzanne :)

nancy s. on 11/26/03 at 23:39 (138835)

i appreciate you too, pauline. there were some things in the past we haven't always agreed on, but actually in retrospect i think you were more right than i on the majority of them! aside from that, you contribute an amazing amount here, and there's no doubt that you help a lot of people. long may it continue, and happy thanksgiving to you.