Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

what a crock!

Posted by bluestella on 11/26/03 at 15:24 (138799)

well today i went to the pain clinic since my dr told me yesterday that i could go.. i get all the way there and they tell me nope cant two different departments 2 different drs.. it was bs so i tore up the paperwork and left. I called my dr from a payphone and he goes the dr is waiting to see u i go thats funny they just told me to go home since i cant pay any money and that im turned over to collections. So i go back and have him look at me. He says well in ur situation you should have the area 'explored' again or maybe a spinal insertion to help it. But there is a problem. No you think so! And he said since i have no money it will be left untreated!! ISNT THAT NICE? so basically a waste of my whole morning of them running around me and my bf. I swear these drs have no emotions or sympathy to say for us patients. I went back to public aid and dropped off yet another application for medical. I will not have that spine thing inserted in my back. Doesnt sound like much fun. anyways not a good day again.. but looking forward to turkey day tomorrow :) yahoo.. My physcial therapy starts dec 8th and the dr said i will probably not get that either since i cant pay basic fees what a jerk

Re: what a crock!

GET REAL on 1/08/04 at 19:45 (141652)

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? WHO SHOULD PAY FOR PROBLEMS ? A TAXPAYER? GET A LIFE AND A JOB WHILE YOU R AT IT ,ANYTHING SO YOU CAN DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF BESIDES LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS AND FREE MEDICAL ADVICE AND TREATMANT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SOME KIND OF PAYMENT OVER TIME. THEN YOU WONT BE REFUSED. WHY SHOULD YOU GET FREE MEDS AND PROCEDURES WHEN YOUR NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO EARN YOUR MONEY AND STATUS .