Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

E Z runner custom fluid orthotics success!

Posted by Rehana Mardigras on 11/26/03 at 20:07 (138823)

I must say it has been a long journey to the road of recovery to plantar fasciatis!After seven months of purchasing every conceivable over the counter shoe pads and orthotics and as well as having expensively custom hard orthotics made,nothing seemed to allow me to run without pain.Especially the further i ran the worst it became!On my own 'not endorsing it' i discovered in the back of a magazine something that made more sense to me in terms of the dynamic forces involved in running, that quite possibly the silicone fluid being supportive where needed and at the same time relief of continuos pressures brought on by what ever mold is in your shoes might do the trick!To my over joyed discovery withing the 5 to 6 weeks that the company mentions relief in site to the general public ,i noticed a substantial relief around the fifth week. Also i would like to mention it took no break in period to be able to run with them a continuous eight miles on the first day!This is truly a great product of reasonable investment cost and a guarantee back on your money.

Re: E Z runner custom fluid orthotics success!

Julie on 11/27/03 at 08:03 (138841)

I don't think this needs to be said to anyone who knows anything about PF, but I'll say it in case any new people are reading this post. Please do not think that ANY shoe will make it safe for you to run while you are dealing with PF.

Re: Julies Reply

Rehana M on 11/29/03 at 23:21 (139023)

I do believe the right shoe inserts can make or brake the results of healing. The SDO have allowed me to remain active. with less pain and eventually none at all. As a matter of fact I want to point out that in the long run the several weeks of complete rest made my foot weaker and brought about pain with a vengeance when i resumed activity. A true victim of plantar fasciatis is willing to take any measures towards a cure.
P.S. Give hope a chance

Re: Julies Reply

Physics Ron on 11/30/03 at 00:36 (139028)

I'm glad to here Rehana's results but caution PF is very insidious & it sometimes comes & goes by itself. I thought the 'good posture' tip by the person who thinks 'light' was a new tip to the board I would take it slow with the liquid silicone & give the inflammation time to go away permenately. Good luck to Rehana!