Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

May it rest in peace

Posted by Pauline on 11/28/03 at 15:57 (138885)

If the world can support more than one auto company, then the world can also support more than one website on Plantar Fasciitis/Heelspurs.

I didn't see the link to Dr. Ed's website but personally I don't think Scott is under any obligation to hook any websites together.

If Dr. Ed wants his own web site so be it and more power to him, but please just for once in your life Dr. Ed. do not bring your resentment back here. For once 'DO Something' without all the needless explainations and fanfare. If your committed to it, as they say 'JUST DO IT'.

There is really no need accept to make you feel better for you to post any explainations, justification, or reasons for what you've done, because a variety of new web sites pop up daily on the internet.

Personally I think you'll realize far more success and respect if you drop the grudge you seem to be holding and your 'I was wronged here' attitude and just get on with your new project.

If your site is good it will develop its own followers, if it's bad you know soon enough, and if you grow tired of it we'll all know why.

Fresh flowers soon wilt shortly after they are cut.

Re: ok, ok, let's not start all this up again - that's not letting it rest in peace pauline

scott r on 11/28/03 at 16:28 (138886)

pauline, Dr Ed said his peace and made his points in a pleasant enough way and i responded, but you're escalating it here. This is a warning that even social support board is supposed to be nice and a reminder that ignoring posts you don't like is the best way to deflate stuff you don't want to see. 3 or your 7 sentences were not nice to Ed so that's not letting it rest in peace

Re: ok, ok, let's not start all this up again - that's not letting it rest in peace pauline

Pauline on 11/28/03 at 16:42 (138888)

Sorry Scott,
Guess, I'm just tired of the drama. No more out of me on the subject.

Dr. Z on 11/28/03 at 16:47 (138889)

I see only good coming out of two sites that can maybe merge together someday in some way But as far as I concerned heel pain is what this is all about. So let's concentrate on helping posters with heel pain.

Pauline on 11/28/03 at 18:02 (138894)

Dr. Z,
Have another read of the last sentance in my response to Scott.

John H on 11/28/03 at 18:18 (138896)

Dr. Z: Sort of like the AFL and the NFL many years ago. All we need now is a Broadway Joe Namath.

Dr. Z on 11/28/03 at 18:30 (138899)

Ok.
Who is getting their high top white orthosis out.?

marie on 11/28/03 at 18:53 (138901)

Dr. Z I think you could easily fill in for Broadway Joe!:)

marie on 11/28/03 at 19:16 (138903)

I am always open to improve communication. If there is an interest in a merger, I will be happy to listen to a proposal. Folks in need of support, information, and some distraction from their health issues for me are number one. The members of f**tch*t will of course have to want a colaborative effort.

Pauline,
I am the owner of f**tch*t. Everyone at the forum has given input as to how it was setup. I value their opinions and suggestions at all times. The forum welcomes all. Dr. Ed is in the process of developing a website for heel pain. The forum would link to that site as well as others. I just wanted to clear up who did what. I hope that clarifies things for you. I do value your opinions as well.

best wishes marie