Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A cure for Nancy S's insomnia via the Red Sox

Posted by Kathy G on 11/29/03 at 08:49 (138939)

I just wanted everyone to know that Nancy S will probably not suffer from insomnia for much longer. The Red Sox have signed the great pitcher, Curt Schilling. Along with Pedro Martinez and Derek Lowe, he is sure to lead Nancy's beloved Sox to a pennant! After this, she'll sleep like a baby!=D>

Re: A cure for Nancy S's insomnia via the Red Sox

John H on 11/29/03 at 09:11 (138944)

The Curse of the Bambino live on! It will take more than Curt to exorcise this curse.

nancy s. on 11/29/03 at 12:24 (138962)

i tried really hard not to be thrilled but must admit that i am. i didn't want to look forward to next season but must admit that now i do.

uh-oh . . .

nancy

nancy s. on 11/29/03 at 12:41 (138965)

if only the acquisition of curt schilling would bring ticket prices down. that's probably not in the offing, eh? i used to be able to afford a ticket easily, and my income wasn't high. it still isn't high, but now there's no way to afford a ticket.

of course, if they make it to the series and someone wants to sell me a ticket for $6,000, i'll probably sell my van in order to go, and walk to boston. (oh, not in this pf lifetime!)

nancy

Rick R on 12/01/03 at 07:37 (139080)

Ok John, but can we work on that goat thing yet?

Rick

john h on 12/01/03 at 09:17 (139084)

Rick: The goat is alive and well at Wrigley. He may be losing his touch however because we were within one game of going to the World Series before he did his goat thing.