Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Other causes of PF

Posted by Sher A on 12/16/03 at 20:33 (140119)

I know I mentioned this before and you all told me that yes, PF can behave like this. It is totally disabling one day and then it's magically gone. Right now I'm in the 'gone' phase in both feet at the same time, and life is good. In fact being pain free is absolutely incredible. It's been so long since I was like this that I really forgot what is is like not to suffer. Over the last 2 months I've had 3 shots in the heel and know that had to help. Now no more shots for at least 6 months. It's like over the last 6 months it's been off and on like this, like a cold.

It's like the PF is being brought on by something other than trauma or any of the known causes. I am just sweating out that it's going to return and be horrible again. So I feel like I had a 'cold in the heel' that brought on the inflammation. Can this condition be brought on by say Lyme Disease? Arthritis? Or even a bad cold? A virus?