Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Rachael T.

Posted by Steve G. on 12/18/03 at 13:21 (140220)

Forgot to tell you this - my Phys. Therap. thought that the Sole orth. that I had tried were too hard for me, pretty rigid in that front foot region...& arch too. Sooo - could that be the culprit? for me? & for you too? I also blame mine on 'stirrup pressure' of riding horses - as my feet press (& act as a fulcrom at times) on the irons - right on the ball of foot! & sometimes, I think it is from wearing a workboot - Ariats; which are comfy really - but maybe they are too firm at that region of foot as that is where the foot flexes???? Confused - as PF does make one! true? Do you wear any shoe such as this to cause yours?

Re: Rachael T.

SteveG on 12/18/03 at 14:29 (140225)

Rachael - see my previous post. I am somewhat at a loss, because I often wonder if orthodics don't put pressure on the fascia and make me more uncomfortable. Both the Brooks and my Birks are my most comfortable shoes, but I don't wear the Birks out of the house