Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Happy Holidays& Update

Posted by Tammie on 12/18/03 at 20:27 (140253)

I wanted to let all know I am thinking and praying for all to have safe and happy holidays filled with laughter and love.May the New Year have much better medical news about the FEET issues and maybe more will be found to help! I as everyone else will keep the guys and gals who have been working hard at keeping our country the way we like it and not like some of those horrible people have done.My heart and prayers go out to all there families as they celebrate the holidays alone with out some of there loved ones.Hoping for a safe and speedy return for them soon!!!!

Update:The last couple of months have been really hard havent been up to much I dont mean hours or min. I mean up at all. I had the first revision in either oct 10 or Nov 10?? Sorry meds make me forget alot,I had to have the next revision and add another lead this week which has been very rough , as he said he did alot of removing scar tissue also.New lead, checked battery he went in to check as there had been fluid in the area . So Lucky me, had the headaches did not understand why he said he put blood patch on this time but still had them but no where near like last time put me flat and they wanted me to drink cafine and fluids as much as I could,not sure why but said this helps with headaches from spinals for a while as they are horrible.Darn old bodies they heal to slow thease kids heal so fast it makes you wonder why we cant ! So jusst wanted to leave a message as some have emailed hubby said and I really cant do this to long it is to hard so untill feel better or able to sit at computor desk,Happy Holidays

Re: Happy Holidays& Update

SuzanneK on 12/18/03 at 21:17 (140257)

Tammie - I am so sorry thimgs have been so difficult for you. I hope the new year signals a change in your circumstances and brings you some relief from the pain you are suffering. My prayers are with you.

Re: Merry Christmas Tammie

Necee on 12/19/03 at 00:12 (140269)

It was so good hearing from you. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well these days, I will certainly be praying for you.
These old bodies of ours just aren't getting any younger, it would be so nice to turn back the clock, and not have all those aches and pains.
I just have to believe that one of these days we will get a post from you telling us that your pain free! Until then, keep the faith, keep praying, and keep in touch.

Merry Christmas and God bless,
Necee

Dorothy on 12/19/03 at 01:48 (140283)

Tammie ~ People here will be thinking of you and praying for your improved health. Hang in there and keep thinking of ways to keep trying to get better.

Suzanne D. on 12/19/03 at 07:49 (140297)

Tammie, I join the others in wishing for you better times ahead and strength to handle what you must each day. @};- I hope and pray that the new year will bring healing and peace for you.

My prayers are with you,
Suzanne :)

Julie on 12/19/03 at 10:04 (140319)

Tammie, this sounds like a really tough time for you, and I'm sorry. I hope you'll get some relief soon and that 2004 brings real change.

Take care!

Kathy G on 12/20/03 at 09:17 (140416)

Tammie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. I hope things begin to turn around for you soon and that 2004 is a much better year.

Thanks for checking in with us!

Janet C on 12/21/03 at 18:41 (140504)

Hi Tammy,

I was just checking out the old MB, and I thought I'd drop in to say hello. I wish you all the very best, and I hope this new year will bring us all hope, peace, and joy in our lives.

With Love, always your friend ~ Janet

marie on 12/21/03 at 21:35 (140516)

Hi Tammie,

Thanks for checking in. Spinal Taps are yuky!!! I memorized every crack in the ceiling when I had mine. It takes a few days before you can sit up. Hope you get past this and you have some good news.

Merry Christmas!

best wishes marie

john h on 12/22/03 at 13:58 (140577)

I have had two spinal taps Marie. I think I have become immune to needles so I do not fear them like I once did Having had 12 injections into the facets, radio frequency lesioning, 3 epidurals and the mother of them all the discogram I can handle whatever needles they can dish out.I think the darn accupuncture with needles between the toes was as bad as the others.

Carole C in NOLA on 12/23/03 at 11:40 (140671)

Janet! Good do hear from you again. :)

Carole C

Suzanne D. on 12/23/03 at 15:01 (140686)

Yes, Janet, it is good to see a post from you! I hope you are doing well and having a happy holiday season.

Suzanne :)

marie on 12/24/03 at 10:39 (140748)

You have had your share of needles. Yikes! Acuncture beteen the toes doesn't sound like fun at all....I'm whincing at the thought of it.