Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

just me checking in

Posted by bluestella on 12/19/03 at 20:06 (140376)

well today i got a call from the clinic and it seems now they can see me for the pt. Isnt that a hoot? So the first i can get in is jan 6th i guess my dr called them. I told them i dont want to be turned away again! Other then that still in lots of pain still fighting for disablity. Good thing was i got my wheelchair now :) hehe the guy gave it to me. So that was a nice xmas gift. But the pain is still there in my heel very numb and the swelling has been bad :( take care all happy holidays

Re: just me checking in

marie on 12/19/03 at 20:29 (140379)

A wheel chair! That's great. Now you can at least get out a bit and stay off your feet. Sorry to hear you're still in pain. Did that herbal thing your doc suggested help?

Re: just me checking in

bluestella on 12/20/03 at 20:05 (140450)

I can not really notice a difference with the horse chestnut. Like i said my pain is still very tender and sensitive and numb!!! That is the part i hate! And has zingers once in awhile or targeting pain. Yes the wheelchair was so nice cause i was getting billed 170 a month!! Thats a car payment ha ha but that was a nice xmas gift :) take care thanks for writing