Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

free Powersteps for the asking...

Posted by Suzanne D. on 12/22/03 at 12:29 (140562)

I have a pair of full-length Powerstep inserts (size men's 9-9 1/2 /women's 11-11 1/2) which I will mail, free-of-charge, to the first person who e-mails me at sdennis @ hardin.k12.ky.us (without the spaces, of course) and sends me their mailing address.

I tried them, and they just aren't for me, somehow, but I know many have good results with them, and they have been recommended by foot professionals. I could have sent them back for a refund, but I chose to keep them and try them at various times and don't think it would be right to send them back now. Still, they are like new, and I'd like to share them with someone in the hopes they might help another person.

As to the size, I will add that they seem to run a little short to me. Although the size states 11-11 1/2 in women's, they do not come to the end in my size 11 SAS shoes. Also, I think the toe end of the inserts are thin enough that they could be cut a little shorter with sharp scissors if they were too long.

I am posting this on the Social Board and the Inserts/Orthotics Board.

Merry Christmas!

Suzanne :)

Re: free Powersteps for the asking...

Andy on 12/22/03 at 14:11 (140580)

I'd like to give them a shot! I take a men's 9 1/2.
Please email me and I'll email back my mailing address.
Thanks.

Suzanne D. on 12/22/03 at 20:24 (140614)

I'm sorry, Andy. I checked my e-mail first and found a request for them from someone else. I e-mailed that person to tell them I would send them to him tomorrow. Then I came to the board and found your post. I'll tell you what I DO have that I'll share with you if you want them.

I have a pair of cork removeable insoles which came in a pair of Birkenstock closed-toe shoes. I use another insole which I had customized for those shoes. I'll send you those insoles which I've never worn if you'd like!

E-mail me at sdennis @ hardin.k12.ky.us (without any spaces in the address) with your address if you would like them.

Wish I had two pairs of Powersteps to share!

Andy O on 12/23/03 at 05:31 (140648)

Suzanne, No problem about the Powerstep inserts. Looks like someone responded before me.
Regarding the Birkenstock footbeds, I also have a pair of original footprints inserts which I replaced with the high arch version. I need a 42 narrow (43 narrow in the 'alternate sized' shoes). Looks like we have trod the same path.
Pun intended!
Cheers,
Andy

Suzanne D. on 12/23/03 at 19:55 (140711)

We DO seem to be on a similar path, Andy!

I hope you have a happy holiday and that your feet don't interfere with the good times!