Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

free Powersteps for the asking...

Posted by Suzanne D. on 12/22/03 at 12:30 (140563)

I have a pair of full-length PowerStep inserts (size men's 9-9 1/2 /women's 11-11 1/2) which I will mail, free-of-charge, to the first person who e-mails me at sdennis @ hardin.k12.ky.us (without the spaces, of course) and sends me their mailing address.

I tried them, and they just aren't for me, somehow, but I know many have good results with them, and they have been recommended by foot professionals. I could have sent them back for a refund, but I chose to keep them and try them at various times and don't think it would be right to send them back now. Still, they are like new, and I'd like to share them with someone in the hopes they might help another person.

As to the size, I will add that they seem to run a little short to me. Although the size states 11-11 1/2 in women's, they do not come to the end in my size 11 SAS shoes. Also, I think the toe end of the inserts are thin enough that they could be cut a little shorter with sharp scissors if they were too long.

I am posting this on the Social Board and the Inserts/Orthotics Board.

Merry Christmas!

Suzanne :)

Re: They've been spoken for...(nm)

Suzanne D. on 12/22/03 at 22:26 (140628)

:)