Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Snow !!!!!!!

Posted by Necee on 12/24/03 at 15:43 (140763)

Oh Marie............PLEEEEESE send some of that snow my way! I'd love to have a white CHRISTmas. Living here in Texas, that's something I've never seen on CHRISTmas day. We rarely see snow at all !! The closest thing I've got to snow is having my home overflowing with various shapes and sizes of cute little snowmen....I just love em! Oh well, old man winter hasn't left yet, there's always hope.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Necee

Re: Snow !!!!!!!

Suzanne D. on 12/24/03 at 17:07 (140766)

It's snowing here, Necee! I wish I could send some your way. Actually, we had snow showers all day, off and on, but around sunset, it began to stick on the grass. Right now the roads are just wet, but they may get covered if it keeps snowing throughout the night.

I love snowmen, too. I have gingerbread decorations of all sorts in my little dining room through the Christmas season, and then in January I put out the snowmen.

Have a good evening!
Suzanne :)

Re: Snow !!!!!!!

marie on 12/24/03 at 18:56 (140770)

It's still snowing here...we're expecting more after midnight....just in time for Santa.

Suzanne, I think you are directly south of me and are experiencing the southern end of the snow. LOL.

'HO HO HO, Merrrrrrrry Christmas!'

I think I hear Santa now!