Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

tss and rsd

Posted by cooper on 12/28/03 at 11:30 (140825)

I know there are people who read this board with rsd. I would like to know if there is a board for people primarily with rsd. I would like to see if this leg pain I am having is realted to the rsd. I don't think the drs. I am seeing know. One dr. said if it was rsd it would show on the bone scan but I have read that that is not true. I will go to my pain dr. but I don't have a lot of faith in his knowledge of rsd. I think he just treats the pain. thanks for any info.

Re: tss and rsd

Tammie on 12/28/03 at 15:57 (140827)

This is a good area,Brain Talk Communities-Neurology Support Group Do a search for it it is wonderful for information on RSD It has alot about RSD. I had hoped sometime they would do something here about information on it as it seems like more people are dealing with it. I do hope this helps you!

rickb on 12/30/03 at 06:56 (140900)

healthboards.com and several groups at yahoo and msn

Pam on 1/03/04 at 19:01 (141277)

There is a site called RSD Hope and it has precious links there for those of us who suffer from this painful condition......also, if you go to your searh box and type in RSD, you will be surprised at how many places you find a good site sometimes, but you can also typ+e can find to go.........most of them are not bad it is just so difficult to know, so when you go to the web pages, if you feel like the info is miles away from RSD Hope, if you find the info worlds apart, try another site, you will see it dont take that long to research it, they really arent sure about alot about the condition, so I untill they know more about it,

Good Luck,
Pam

cooper on 1/05/04 at 18:09 (141442)

thanks for the info. I will research both sites. I did make an appt. with my pain dr. so maybe he will have something to offer.