Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Nancy S.

Posted by Julie on 1/05/04 at 03:05 (141385)

Hello everyone

Nancy hasn't posted for a week or so, and I know that people have been concerned about her, so we agreed I should post a brief report. You know that she is coping with her father's illness after what was supposed to be a straightforward hernia operation but turned out to be major surgery with many complications. She is dealing with all this as well as anyone possibly could, but it is taking all her time and energy. She and her dad have been extremely close: he has been her friend and neighbour and her welcome responsibility for the past nine years, so this is extra hard for her.

She needs all her energy right now for dealing with the situation, but I've told her that you're all thinking of her, and I'm sure she will be back to the board when things have settled.

Re: Nancy S.

JudyS on 1/05/04 at 10:48 (141404)

Thanks Julie....

Suzanne D. on 1/05/04 at 15:34 (141423)

Thank you, Julie. I have been concerned about Nancy and missing her posts. Please let her know I am thinking of her and her father.

Suzanne :)

Sher A on 1/06/04 at 19:38 (141509)

Thanks for the info, Julie. I haven't posted much myself lately, but I sure do think about Nancy. More than ever I pray for continued strength for her and recovery for her dad. I too am close to my dad; he means everything to me, so I know how difficult this has to be for her. Please tell her I said hi and that I hope all of our combined thoughts may reach her and in some way help, you know?

Necee on 1/06/04 at 23:01 (141531)

Thank you so much Julie for informing us about Nancy, she will be in my prayers.

Carole C in NOLA on 1/07/04 at 17:40 (141589)

Nancy, if you are reading this, we miss you! I hope your father gets better soon.

Carole C

Re: for Nancy S.

Suzanne D. on 1/09/04 at 15:12 (141713)

@};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};-

Thinking of you, Nancy, and wishing good things to come your way! >:D<

Suzanne :)