Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Went to pt yesterday!! got in!!!

Posted by bluestella on 1/08/04 at 10:18 (141624)

Yep its a miracle i went to the physical therapy dr yesterday and got in! Didnt have to get yelled at and pushed away for no money. The therapist was very nice gave me lots of exercises to be trying. And he also made appts for me again. So tomorrow i go back. I also used the whirlpool while trying to flex my foot. I tell ya it hurts like crazy! But i think its good that i am finally getting some help! Other then that i am out of medicine and can not afford more as of this time. I will be seeing my dr next week. Does anyone know if that new topomax has a generic?? I seen someone on here say its like neurotin like what im taking??? cost difference??? well take care bye

Re: Went to pt yesterday!! got in!!!

Lari S. on 1/08/04 at 12:15 (141639)

I'm glad to see you are getting physical therapy. Hopefully, that will help you and you will see some relief.
Lari

marie on 1/08/04 at 16:47 (141650)

That's good news.

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/08/04 at 19:50 (141655)

Many years ago all of the posters on Heelspurs.com donated money for anyone that needed I think it was orthosis. The money was sent to Dr. Zuckerman to determine who needed this. I would like to give the money to you. Just e-mail Dr. Z. at (email removed)

marie on 1/08/04 at 20:33 (141657)

:)

Dorothy on 1/09/04 at 00:16 (141667)

Dr. Zuckerman/Dr. Z: What a very nice thing for you to do, and for those who donated to do.

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/09/04 at 15:36 (141719)

Still waiting for the e-mail

bluestella on 1/15/04 at 00:22 (142053)

Wow thank you dr!! I havent been able to get on much! Been in lots of pain and staying off foot. I am waiting for a miracle and this is one!! thank you oh so much!!! i have emailed !!!!