Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Why don't you check this web site.

Posted by Jeremy on 1/13/04 at 20:53 (141983)

Hi again.
Please check this web site. http://www.touchpointers.com
I actually bought 'Genesen touch pointers' when I got an accident playing a soccer 7 years ago.
I had a wonderful experience using this genesen.
Because,the pain suddenly disappeared in 20 minutes after I applied this to my knee where I got injured.
Of course, I am using it now for my heel pain but doesn't seem to show good result so far.
However, I am sure that it is definitely worth trying once and you don't have to buy right away. Just try once and see what happens.

I hope this would be a help.

Re: Why don't you check this web site.

Dorothy on 1/14/04 at 01:59 (141991)

What is the cost of this equipment? Their website seems to indicate that it is only sold in South Africa - is that correct?
If you don't mind my asking, is the inventor any relation to you?

Re: Hi, Dorothy.

Jeremy on 1/14/04 at 03:15 (141992)

Hi. Dorothy. I ,of course, don't mind telling you that I have no relation to the Inventor, Mr. Kim.
I understand why you asked that. Because, the inventor is a Korean.
But I have no intention to promote this product myself cause I don't believe that it definitely gives you a lot of benefits.

I just want to share my experience and hope that this can be a help for those who have suffered from pain just like me.

Actually I bought this product when I was in New Zealand about 7 years ago.
The cost was around US$200 7 years ago which was quite expensive.
I don't know how much it is now. I found US web site where you can get more information ( http://www.acutouch.com )

The first time I used this product, I was really positive about it since the pain on my knee disappeared in about 20 minutes and it was not harmful at all,hence I thought 'Wow, it's the gift from the GOD' at that time.

But as I mentioned earlier, I've been using it on my heel for almost 5months and doesn't seem to be a much help. To be honest, I am not quite sure if the improvements that I have had comes from resting & stretching or this product and I am getting tired of using it.
Therefore, I can't tell you if it gives you benefits.
But you know I had a wonderful experience for my knee pain and just try to keep using it cause it is not harmful to my body at all.

As a matter of fact, it is very strange to me that my friends and colleages here in Korea have never heard about this product in their life.

Please advise me if I am making any confusion.

God bless you.

Dorothy on 1/14/04 at 11:53 (142007)

Jeremy ~

I should have been clearer in my message to you. I asked about your possible relationship because I thought that you had once said your last name was Kim and I noticed that his last name was Kim. Even though I realize that Kim is a common name in Korea, still, many of the people with the name Kim are probably related to each other, just as many are not. So, if your name was Kim and the inventor's name was Kim and you were recommending his product, I just thought there was a possibility of a relationship. I understand now that you and the inventor are not related and that you are not particularly recommending this product because it is not as effective for your feet as it was for your knee.

Your post is not at all confusing. It was very informative and I appreciate it. I'm sorry you're not getting pain relief and healing from this product or otherwise. I wonder if the thickness of the PF tissue is preventing the product from being as effective as it was on your knee. Apparently with PF, the tissue thickens to varying degrees and if that is the case, maybe it is enough of a barrier to the ?waves? that it can't work effectively. I'm just wondering and guessing -

There are several intriguing and interesting products and ideas around that are based on inducing and enabling the body to use its own healing powers effectively - and that is something that I believe in, even though I continue to 'wonder' about the products themselves.

I wish you the very best and hope you find your way to excellent health and relief from pain.
Dorothy

john h on 1/15/04 at 11:36 (142083)

Jeremy: Why not rent this device for a week to anynone on the board who wants to try it. Most of us here have been here for years and you will have little or no risk on getting your product back. Something like $10 for a week with renter paying postage. I assume this is legal. I have sent severl products that did not work for me to other board members and just gave them away