Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by Suzanne D. on 1/20/04 at 06:42 (142430)

@};- @};- @};- :) :) :) :) :) :) :) @};- @};- @};-
Happy Birthday, Necee! May today be the start of a wonderful new year for you!

Suzanne :)

Necee on 1/20/04 at 08:26 (142434)

What a sweet surprise

Carole C in NOLA on 1/20/04 at 11:51 (142450)

Happy Birthday, Necee! I hope you have a great day. :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 1/20/04 at 14:35 (142457)

As I write this, my pregnant niece is having labor pains seven minutes apart. Maybe she'll have her baby on your birthday! She'll share her astrological sign with a good person, if she does! This will be my sister's first grandchild and she is so excited!

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the Texas warmth! It's incredibly cold here in NH. Lots of New Englanders will be heading to your fine state for the Superbowl in a couple of weeks.

Lari S. on 1/20/04 at 14:40 (142458)

I'd like to add my voice to the Happy Birthday choir! Hope you have a great birthday Necee.

Tammie on 1/20/04 at 18:45 (142484)

Glad I stopped In for a peak! I wouldnt want to miss telling a good friend Happy Birthday! And I do mean it in Every way! I miss our chats been some time, so much happening hardly time! I have not been feeling to well, this cold weather is like razor slices on my body and no luck with the last surgery with the stimulator, Doc says we may have to accept it and try to work on the other areas it has spread to keep it calm and to start a new plan! Very upset. But not giving up! My hubbys mom was verry ill I had been sitting with her and she passed last Wed I was holding her hand and felt a special bonding that I had and was able to do for her. Had a nice funarel Sun, and off to Florida for burial.So sad but She is much more happy! Just a quick update as I will try soon to get on for more talk! I am having to many bed days or up nights and up and down all day to lol only my luck!

Again Hope your Bday was good! Hugs to you!

Re: to Tammie...

Suzanne D. on 1/20/04 at 19:08 (142485)

Dear Tammie,

I am sorry you are still in such pain. And yet you sat with your mother-in-law, giving her comfort during her last days. That is true giving, and so like you, Tammie.

I hope and pray the new plan with your doctor brings you relief. Nice hearing from you.

Take care,
Suzanne :)

Re: Thank you all !!!

Necee on 1/20/04 at 23:35 (142499)

I had a wonderful Birthday, after going out to supper Monday night with my cousin, and her husband, then having my brother and his family surprise me at the restaurant, (my cousin invited them, and didn't tell me they were coming)....it was a wonderful evening! Then on my Birthday Tues, I came to work finding a cake, and sweet gift from coworkers. When I got home after a long hard day at work, I walked in the back door and sitting on the kitchen table was a beautiful vase filled with roses. My husband informed me we were invited to have supper with some friends, I was thrilled not having to cook!
Thank you all for the good wishes......now, who's BD is next?????

Happy trails...

Re: Thank you all !!!

marie on 1/21/04 at 16:35 (142556)

How did I miss this one?????....Sorry Necee. Happy belated Birthday!!!!
Sounds like you had a nice day.

best wishes marie