Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SuzanneD

Posted by Ron B on 1/25/04 at 23:33 (142846)

That should have been 'TOO' hazardous not 'To' hazardous?? only a school teacher would notice that !! you must shake your head in amazement when you read my post LOL your first graders probably spell and punctuate better than me
Ron B

Re: SuzanneD

Kathy G on 1/26/04 at 08:59 (142856)

Ah, Ron, you and John H can vie for the position of worst speller on the Boards!:)

john h on 1/26/04 at 10:12 (142863)

Welcome Ron I have been waiting for a guy like you for years.

Suzanne D. on 1/26/04 at 11:59 (142870)

Oh, no, Ron. I notice my errors (most of the time), but I enjoy reading the posts from everyone else and don't look for mistakes when I read them!

I guess it's like babies crying in church. My husband has always been able to preach through any of them - except our two girls. If they made more than a little sound or two, I had to take them out immediately. I would see a certain cross his face, and then I could tell that he had completely lost his train of thought!

Suzanne :)

Re: Speaking of mistakes!

Suzanne D. on 1/26/04 at 12:00 (142871)

Well, that should have said 'a certain LOOK cross his face'...I really shouldn't try to type in a rush!

Ron B on 1/26/04 at 12:29 (142872)

Suzanne
Its hard to type in a rush when you only use two fingers. my spelling gets really bad when I'm talking to someone on MSN instant messenger. don't want them to sit all day waiting for my message. LOL
Ron

Suzanne D. on 1/26/04 at 20:23 (142906)

Ron, I imagine that the communication is what is most important! If you're using two fingers, then I admire you. Don't worry about the spelling; it's the message that counts!

Kathy G on 1/27/04 at 08:05 (142937)

That's a funny story, Suzanne, and quite understandable! A father is always a father, even when he's preaching as a minister!

Tammie on 1/27/04 at 13:59 (142965)

Um I think that I could win this contest Not that I would be proud of it LOL! Remembering is not the only problem ,I can't spell either I miss spell checker! My sister who is a teacher , one time for christmas bought me one of those calculator type speller things . She told me then I could keep it with me and I would know how to spell . Um That has been some time and Lord knows where it went!

If they want to have the mens crown for the worse speller, I could go for the womens LOL LOL!