Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

success stories

Posted by ehren on 1/28/04 at 10:12 (143033)

just a thought:
certainly, most people on this site are either dealing with a chronic ailment, or in perhaps the worst stage of the injury. nevertheless, i thought some people could share success stories that they have experienced or know that others have experienced in terms of injury, recovery time, current activities, etc. it sure would help me to hear some positive stories!

Re: success stories

Carol D on 1/29/04 at 19:57 (143212)

Several of us who have had a success posted recently. See the thread on a Poll beginning with a note dated 1/16/04.

Re: success stories

marie on 1/30/04 at 18:11 (143278)

ehren,

There have been many success stories at this board. It takes such a long time to heal that it can get frustrating. Last year I really wanted to walk the first mile of the ms walk for my brother who will never walk again. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it but I sucked it up and worked really hard and I made it...I walked 2 miles. This year I am going for six miles. My wheel chair is in the garage collecting dust.

Some day we will be reading your success story!!! Hang in there.

best wishes marie