Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I saw some SNOW !!

Posted by Necee on 1/29/04 at 02:02 (143151)

As I was driving down the interstate, on a bright and brisk Wednesday morn, I passed this car with snow caked on the hood and trunk, I had to take a second look.....after all, I'm sure thats all the snow I'll be seeing this winter.

Happy trails.....

Necee

Re: I saw some SNOW !!

Carole C in NOLA on 1/29/04 at 07:10 (143157)

Me, too! Although I did have to scrape a light coating of ice off my windshield this morning. It was 37 degrees, with no wind, so that hardly seemed right!

It hasn't snowed since I moved here, 8 years ago.

Carole C

wendyn on 1/29/04 at 18:38 (143208)

I am SO excited for you!

I'm just kidding ;)

Kathy G on 1/30/04 at 09:38 (143236)

Necee,

I'll bet you were really excited to see snow! I know how much you want to have snow in the winter. Too bad you couldn't have flagged down the car and actually made a snowball!

I suspect Wendy would be glad to send you some of her snow!!

Suzanne D. on 1/30/04 at 10:51 (143247)

We're home today for a 'snow day'! We only have an inch or two of snow, but little snow removal equipment and lots of hills. It is extremely cold here, too - the coldest of the winter so far.

Be careful, everyone!
Suzanne :)

Kathy in KY on 1/30/04 at 16:24 (143271)

Suzanne, Mason County will have to make up 6 snow days already. My family will be going on President's Day to start making up the days. We have 5 built in snow days in our Ohio schedule, so I've got 2 more days before losing Spring Break. Our house closing is scheduled for Monday, I'm hoping for better weather for the big move. It's 10 degrees here now & expected to be below zero tonight. That's about as cold as it gets here- I'm ready for better weather! Plus I'm missing a wonderful antique auction tonight- too cold to get out.

Carole C in NOLA on 1/30/04 at 16:50 (143275)

You're missing a wonderful antique auction too? Enough is enough! It's most definitely time for your snow to stop. :))

Carole C