Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For Suzanne

Posted by Julie on 1/31/04 at 10:55 (143314)

Dear Suzanne

I have just received your email. I don't know what can be wrong. Of course I replied to your first mail, the same day, sending you the answer to the question you asked me. When I received your second email the other day I re-sent my first, and the document you wanted. Neither has bounced back with a 'mail delivery failure' message, so I assumed that you had received them. Of course I used the email address on your own email, so I really can't think what has happened to my two!

I will now try again. If you don't receive it from me, please let me know and, if you can, give me another address to try. I am very sorry you are upset by my apparent failure to respond, but you should know that I would never not respond to an email of yours!

All good wishes,

Julie

Re: For Suzanne - again

Julie on 1/31/04 at 11:04 (143316)

Suzanne, I have found all three of my emails, the first sent on 19 January, the other two on the 29th, and have re-sent them. Please let me know that you have received them. The address I have used in all cases was copied from your emails: (without spaces). If you haven't received my three, please give me another address to which I can send them - your school computer, perhaps?

Julie on 1/31/04 at 11:07 (143319)

Suzanne, I see that the email address did not come out in my post above. I will try again.

sdennis @ hardin.k12.ky.us

Is that right? That is how it appears on your mails (without spaces, of course). If it isn't right, I don't understand why my mails weren't returned. but please correct me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Suzanne D. on 1/31/04 at 11:54 (143321)

Hi, Julie! I am at school, getting a few things I need since we had no school yesterday.

No, I never received any of your replies this month, and, yes, you have the correct address! Isn't that strange?! Of course I knew it wouldn't be like you to not reply; that's why I was concerned.

I will e-mail you our home e-mail address. The one I have posted and always used is my school one which I can also access at home. Since you have no trouble getting my e-mails but I am not receiving yours, maybe that will work!

I'm glad I checked quickly here at school and found your post.

Best wishes,
Suzanne :)

Suzanne D. on 1/31/04 at 14:55 (143331)

Julie, all the messages you re-sent arrived via my home e-mail. That is truly a mystery although I am remembering now my friend's e-mail not arriving to my school address from Japan, but then it came through at home. I am wondering if there is some strange setting on the school e-mail which is stopping anything from another country! Makes no sense to me, but that's all I can think of.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to send them again! I replied to you and hope you got it.

Suzanne :)