Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Success of Mike W's Foottrainer

Posted by sammy p on 1/31/04 at 11:06 (143317)

I would like to know from peoples experiences, if the foottrainer has been a success for them in alleviatin gpain from Tendonitis, Tarsal Tunnel? I have Flexor Hallucis Longus TEndontitis, and have tried mostly all available treatments except actually,the Foottrainer. Is this product really able to be returned? Thanks

Re: Success of Mike W's Foottrainer

Mike W on 1/31/04 at 16:22 (143336)

Hello Sammy,

Yes we offer a 30 day unconditional purchase price guarantee.

We offer this because I was once a PF sufferer and bought several expensive products that did not help and could not be returned.

The exercises do not help everyone but they help most people and once you get better they help prevent it from coming back.

Most people who had success do not visit this site.

Regards,

Mike W

sammy p on 2/01/04 at 13:53 (143394)

Mike W.

Thanks ,

Do you think i have a shot at it helping me for my condition? Have you known anyone who had flexor Hallucis longus tenosynovitis and had succussful treatment using the foottrainer? Please I've tried 2 cortisone shots and they did not even help.

Pete R on 2/01/04 at 14:09 (143398)

Didn't work for me and I'm not sure many other here have had success. Then again If they were cured they proably wouldn't be visiting this site. Good luck.

Seem to recall there was a typo in my instructions with the FT's so read carefully

Re: pete

sammy p on 2/01/04 at 14:49 (143409)

what was your condition pete? pf?

Mike W on 2/01/04 at 17:33 (143421)

Hello Sammy,

Yes I think that if you strengthen your extensor hallucis longus you will automatically relax your FHL.

Do you have first step pain? If you perform the Foot Trainer exercises before the first step of the day you will stop this.

If the exercises do not help you can send them back.

Regards,

Mike W

Dr. Z on 2/01/04 at 17:42 (143424)

I have found the foot trainer to be very good if you understand how it works and follow instructions to the letter. Very smart invention!!

sammy p on 2/02/04 at 07:01 (143455)

Mike,

I have Pain all the time first step. last step and even at rest.

Mike W on 2/02/04 at 12:31 (143470)

Hello Sammy,

The most important thing is to stop first step pain. When you are inactive the circulation in your short/tight toe/foot muscles is low. This can cause small microtears so they never get a chance to heal.

I hope you find a solution to your problem.

Regards,

Mike W

Re: pete

Pete R on 2/06/04 at 13:41 (143789)

My condition has never been really diagnosed. Initially PF but more recently discounted. Probably a biomechanical problem. As i said my instruction were incorrect as confirmed by Mike who has presumably corrected his litreture