Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Superbowl Sunday

Posted by Kathy G on 2/01/04 at 09:22 (143365)

I promise I won't bore you with any ranting about the Superbowl but I do have to tell you how excited I am to see my beloved New England Patriots playing in it for the second time in three years! Even if they lose, I won't be upset because it's amazing that they got there! Of course, I'd much rather that they win!:) I've deliberately watched few of the Superbowl programs that have been airing for the last two weeks because no game can be as good as the hype would suggest.

We'll send out for pizza tonight because nothing will get me away from the TV set! And I'll be thinking of John and his HDTV while I watch the game on ordinary TV. Hope you enjoy it, John!

Re: Superbowl Sunday

Suzanne D. on 2/01/04 at 11:25 (143373)

I hope you enjoy the game, Kathy! My husband (being from Indiana) was very disappointed when the Colts lost, so he says he's not even interested in the game. But we're having a party for the church youth at my school, showing the Super Bowl game on a big screen and eating pizza, so he'll have to see it!

Good luck to your team!
Suzanne :)