Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

NEW LOW CARB ORTHOTICS!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Richard, C.Ped on 2/05/04 at 08:57 (143671)

Sorry, just wanted to jump on all the low carb advertising I have seen around town. Most of the fast food places, as well as some good sit down places advertise new low carb menus.

I told my wife I wanted to put that on our sign out front.

'Introducing our new low carb ski boots and orthotics!!!'

She said no one would understand it. I personally think its pretty funny. haha

Re: NEW LOW CARB ORTHOTICS!!!!!!!!!

Kathy G on 2/05/04 at 11:15 (143681)

I think it's a great idea, Richard. You may as well get on the bandwagon! I couldn't believe that they're offering a Whopper without the bun because that just makes it a piece of hamburg, doesn't it? Not that I like Whoppers. I was really amazed when I saw somebody advertising low carb pizza. There are some things that are just sacred and pizza is one of them!

You should try it. It should make everyone laugh! It did me!:D

Lari S. on 2/05/04 at 18:58 (143708)

I, for one, would get a kick out of it. You can't get away from the low carb hype anymore...
Lari

Carole C in NOLA on 2/05/04 at 19:27 (143710)

Sure got my attention, Richard! LOL!

Carole C

Suzanne D. on 2/05/04 at 21:50 (143722)

Funny, Richard! Hey, why not take on two 'painful' challenges at once - footpain and weight loss! :D

How's your baby?

Suzanne :)

wendyn on 2/05/04 at 22:41 (143727)

Thanks for the smile Richard - it was a headline for a post that even got my attention

Rick R on 2/06/04 at 07:28 (143736)

Can soybean buns be far behind?

Richard, C.Ped on 2/06/04 at 10:22 (143764)

My wife still gave me the 'whatever' look, but then again, she is used to my sense of humor. haha

Sher A on 2/08/04 at 19:36 (143957)

You could probably actually sell them like that too! I'm so sick of all this low carb baloney, that, and JLo and Janet Jackson. If people would learn to eat less and stop stuffing their faces with a ton of pasta, bread, fast food, and breading on everything else, they might actually lose weight. It's just common sense.