Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Leukotape

Posted by john h on 2/06/04 at 13:24 (143788)

Folks you will never find Leuko tape any less expensive than this. I received my order and it is the real deal (fleshtone Julie). 1 1/2' x 15yds:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=leuko tape&?query=leuko tape

Re: Leukotape

monte on 2/06/04 at 14:03 (143791)

John

I posted this the other day....no one seems to have responded about it. I bought 30 rolls for $29.99 delivered!

I could not believe it....$1 a roll. The cheapest I used to get it for was $8.50

Good deal John
Monte

Re: Leukotape

Carole C in NOLA on 2/06/04 at 16:03 (143808)

You don't suppose that PF might some day become AFFORDABLE? No, on second thought that is too much to even dream of.

At least Leuko tape is available for less, and ice, rest, and stretching are free.

After having spent around $1500 (give or take a few hundred) on items I would not have bought except for PF, I must admit that I am glad to be pain free and glad to have money to spend on other things sometimes, now.

Carole C